Job Booking System, Request App & CAFM Updates
Happy Halloween to everyone and I hope the ghosts and goblins behaved themselves last night. The team at Trackplan have been working very hard over the last 4 – 5 weeks to bring an exciting range of new features that will be available to all clients very soon.
A summary of the new features:
- Job booking – Job contacts (such as residents) can choose when they want the engineer or contractor to visit.
- Dashboard – Improvements to the filters, ability to assign one or multiple Dashboards to Users and ability to rotate the dashboards, full screen mode.
- Form Workflow – On Form Submit assign job to user or team.
- New fields and improvements to Asset Details for asset life-cycle.
- Request App for staff, tenants, and residents to raise requests from a mobile app.
- New Knowledge Base – cafm.fm
- Revenue Jobs.
- Contracts area improvements.
- Key job event notifications to job / site contact.
- Auto approval of requests for certain job types and teams.
- Asset upload. Can now associate each asset to up to 6 planned maintenance schedules.
Read about our latest improvements in our October 31st release, in the attached PDF here: Job Booking System, Request App, Dashboard Improvements & CAFM Updates
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn to keep up to date with all our news