Life Leisure – CAFM and Facilities Management Software in Leisure Centre Group and Gyms.
Background to Life Leisure and their requirements
Life Leisure manages and maintains 14 leisure centres in the North of England on behalf of councils and local authorities.
Previously Life Leisure used a mixture of paper and spreadsheet-based processes.
Life Leisure wanted a centralised system from which they could:
- Control maintenance at all sites, managed assets and related documents
- Manage planned maintenance schedules across the sites, locations and assets
- Create and track work orders generated by the leisure centres
- Improve communication between leisure centre staff and central facilities team
- Drive compliance and fulfil audit obligations
- Management able to view overall status of maintenance on dashboards and reports
- Perform inspections and checks on each site on regular basis
- View maintenance history of each site and its assets