Westpark Shannon – CAFM and Facilities Management Software in Office Park
Background to Westpark Shannon and their requirements
Westpark Shannon is Ireland’s Premier International Business Campus hosting 50 client organisations. WSL, the facilities team, manage the facilities and maintenance at Westpark Shannon
There are 4 staff in the central facilities team who manage the maintenance, buildings and assets using over 50 contractors and internal engineers.
With the success of the Campus and ever-increasing number of Campus tenants, a need was identified to implement a suitable CAFM and CMMS solution to oversee compliance and assist with the management of service delivery. Key objectives were:
- Automate the helpdesk and track all issues arising to close out
- Guarantee no item gets overlooked
- Maintain existing personal customer service relations with clients
- Automatically generate reoccurring routine PPM schedules
- Drive compliance and track performance
- Eliminate duplication of documentation and correspondences
- Provide clarity of responsibility for follow up and close out of assigned tasks
The Trackplan Solution
- 3-hour on-site training session to 3-man central team.
- Job requests sent in by email. Trackplan then creates requests
- Over 200 reactive and planned jobs booked each month.
- Over 35 planned maintenance schedules set up across sites, assets and locations handling legionella testing, fire alarms to AC Maintenance.
- Over 4,500 photos and documents loaded in against jobs.
- 38+ contractors loaded onto system for performance of work.
- 100+ assets uploaded from spreadsheet via Trackplan or entered via interface. Each asset assigned to a site and location / sub-location within the office park.
- Use electronic forms for inspections and checklist.