Ireland’s top local enterprises line up for the National Enterprise Awards Final
Trackplan was delighted to be one of the finalists for the Innovation Award at the National Enterprise Awards, hosted by the Local Enterprise Offices, on Monday 4th March in Limerick’s Strand Hotel.
The competition is organised by Ireland’s network of Local Enterprise Offices to give recognition to the contribution of small enterprises to the local economy.
Trackplan was founded in early 2015 by Mark Cochrane. It won the Best Start-up Business Award in 2017 and 2018. It has also been a finalist 3 years running at the annual facilities management awards in Dublin.
Trackplan’s CMMS, CAFM and facilities management software is becoming a world class solution with a growing client base from all over the World.
Trackplan is committed to continual improvement of the software in a competitive market with over 200 solutions ! We are getting interesting and diverse clients who are helping drive the innovation.
The software it’s already being used in over 30 countries by a diverse range of organisations, including:
- Australian Open– the largest annual sports event in the Southern Hemisphere
- Individual Restaurants – upmarket group of 50 restaurants in UK
- Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Corporation
- Roehampton Club– largest multi-sports centre in south England.
- Cumberland Farms– central manufacturing plant supporting 500+ convenience stores in the USA
- Foyle Food Group – 7 manufacturing plants
- Limerick Institute of Technology, and many others.