New Reporting Features & CAFM Improvements
Halloween is just around the corner and the team at Trackplan have been developing new reporting features that will help management keep track of SLAs, contractor performance, and job information easily across their estate.
A summary of the new features:
- New ‘Resource Performance’ report.
- New ‘Job Summary and Performance by Priority’ report.
- New columns related to job and task performance for the Job List and the report – “Jobs Report – All Columns”.
- New columns related to job and task performance for the Job Task list and the report – “Job Tasks showing Job Information”.
- Can now view open and overdue jobs based on when the contractor completes the task with a new setting.
- Cost and Sales screen with mark-up %s improved.
Read about our latest improvements in our September 22nd release, in the attached PDF here: New Reporting Features & CAFM Improvements
or subscribe to our next webinar via the button on our homepage.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter , LinkedIn and Instagram to keep up to date with all our news