CAFM Provider Trackplan merger with French giant DIMO Maint
Trackplan, an Irish provider of CAFM / facilities management software, has recently been acquired by DIMO Maint, a French software company.
– DIMO Maint are the market leaders in France for their core software products: DIMO Maint MX and DIMO Maint OM. See https://dimomaint.com/
– DIMO Maint has over 4000 clients in France and many other countries around the World. Their software is available in 17 languages.
– DIMO Maint’s software is known as a “CMMS” solution – Computerised Maintenance Management Software. This is maintenance management software like TrackplanFM but much more focused on industry and manufacturing and complex assets.
– DIMO Maint has 400+ employees and have been in business for over 20 years
– Trackplan will continue to run autonomously as it has been doing from our new office in Limerick, Ireland with the same team.
– Our commitment to continual improvement in Trackplan and our strong customer support will continue.
– DIMO Maint has a wealth of talent and has a dedicated “integrations” team. We will be able to share their knowledge, expertise and resources. They have integrated with Microsoft Dynamics, Sage and experience with IoT integrations.
– They will provide financial security to Trackplan and our clients.
– DIMO Maint had been looking for a “CAFM” facilities oriented solution for over 3 years to offer alongside their existing solutions. They studied many systems out there and did their due diligence. It is a complement to Trackplan and the team that they selected our company and product.
Foreign Language and Internationalisation of Trackplan :
– After the next software release (due late October) we will focus on the “internationalisation” of Trackplan.
– This will make Trackplan available in multiple languages such as French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Hindi.
– Our development team will be focused on this until at least mid February 2022.
– This work is a top priority as DIMO Maint aim to sell and support Trackplan to non-English speaking markets. But we will still be supporting Trackplan during this time of course.
This is an exciting time for Trackplan and its clients.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with all our news