27 May Universities and Colleges Conference
Trackplan invited to talk to estates and facilities managers from over 150 universities and colleges across the UK.
The event for colleges and universities, is being held on December 8th 2016, at Salford University. It is known as The HE and FE Estate Management Conference: Building & Maintaining a Better Future
Facilities Managers and Directors are acutely aware of the challenges and opportunities associated with running an education estate. So they are coming to the event to share experiences and enjoy an informative day with impressive key note speakers.
Trackplan will be discussing the benefits of a using a first class CAFM / facilities management software solution in an educational establishment.
Trackplan will also be discussing the experiences of their clients from the education sector.
- Limerick Institute of Technology is one of Ireland’s largest colleges with 6,900 student and 500 staff. The college is spread across 5 campuses in Limerick, Clare and Tipperary.
- Westonbirt School, Gloucestershire, is set in fabulous grounds of 210 acres. Against this historic backdrop there are excellent modern sporting and teaching facilities, successfully combining traditional values with a thoroughly modern approach to learning in a vibrant, forward thinking community.
Trackplan is an essential tool in schools, colleges and universities for:
- staying compliant and reducing risk
- reducing the cost of maintenance
- working more efficiently and saving time for the estates team
- improving the quality of the estate
Trackplan achieves this with easy to use and powerful features such as:
- world class work calendar and scheduler
- first class planned preventative maintenance module
- checklists, inspection lists and survey tool
- contractor management
- contractor portal via mobile or tablet
- break jobs into sub jobs and tasks for larger jobs
- Cost and quote management
- Invite requests from staff and students
On top of all this:
- Trackplan is 100% web based and works on any device
- Highly configurable – make it do what you want
- Easy to use – get up and running quickly
- Affordable monthly payment plans