New CAFM features & Project Improvements
A new Trackplan release will be going live very soon full of exciting new features around alerts, projects and much more.
A summary of the new features:
- Projects: Project status, Finance Codes, Project Numbering and Project Authorisations
- Alerts: Improvements to Job Alerts list & main Job list.
- Alerts: Overdue Notifications can be set for alerts.
- Planned Schedule Alerts: Can specify an alert to be created on job creation or when job is overdue.
- Escalation Alerts: Allow a job alert to be created on an escalation rule.
- Select Resource window: “# Open Jobs”, “#Overdue Jobs” now available.
- Add job notes to the report ‘Job Report – All Columns’.
- Schedule of Rates – can select Multi Select for Priorities for each rate rule.
- Resource filter dropdowns restricted to client contract selected.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements in all applications.
Read about our latest improvements in the attached PDF here: New CAFM features & Project Improvements
or subscribe to our next webinar via the button on our homepage.