10 Crucial Reasons Mobile Apps are a Must for Facility Management Operations
In today’s dynamic business landscape, embracing technology isn’t just an option; it’s a necessity. Facility management operations are no exception to this rule. With the rapid evolution of mobile technology, integrating mobile apps into your facility management (FM) toolkit has become essential for streamlined operations, enhanced efficiency, and improved user experience. Here are the top 10 reasons why mobile apps are indispensable for your FM operations:
1. Raise Jobs On The Go- Quickly raise jobs/ requests whilst at sites, input the relevant information, attach photos, or even scan QR codes on assets to raise jobs directly from the assets itself.
2. Real-Time Access: Mobile apps provide facility managers with real-time access to critical information and insights, ensuring informed decision-making even on the go.
3. Effortless Communication: Facilitate seamless communication between your team members, clients, and stakeholders through job notes and notifications, leading to quicker response times.
4. Work Order Management: Mobile apps empower helpdesks to schedule technicians who can receive, view, update, and close work orders on-site. Reducing delays and allowing you to track costs in real time including expenses, stock and submission of time sheets to enhance overall work order management efficiency.
5. Asset Tracking: With mobile apps, tracking and managing assets across different locations becomes a breeze, preventing losses, optimising maintenance, and extending asset lifespan.
6. Enhanced Collaboration: Foster collaboration among team members by sharing project updates, documents, and notes through mobile apps, promoting synergy and teamwork.
7. Digital Forms and Checklists: Say goodbye to paperwork. Mobile apps allow you to select and complete forms, checklists, and inspections digitally, saving time and reducing errors.
8. Document Management: Store and access important documents, manuals, and guides within mobile apps, eliminating the hassle of carrying physical copies and ensuring easy information retrieval.
9. Client Engagement: Mobile apps enable you to provide clients with real-time updates, allowing them to track progress, make requests, and stay informed about their facility management services.
10. Lower Resistance To Change: Everyone is used to using apps and a good mobile app can overcome the resistance to change from the end users and increase their willingness to provide the information you need.
Conclusion: If your current provider doesn’t offer good mobile apps, it’s time to look elsewhere. Mobile apps have transformed the way facility management operations are conducted. Their flexibility, convenience, and ability to bridge geographical gaps have made them indispensable tools for modern facility managers. By integrating mobile apps into your FM operations, you can streamline processes, enhance communication, and elevate overall efficiency. Embrace the power of mobility to unlock a new era of facility management.
Book A Free Personalised Demo By Clicking Here