Innovation Award, CAFM Property
A new Trackplan release went out last night. Click HERE to see more details on these new features. A summary of these is also further below.
Also some good and hopefully interesting news from ourselves:
– we won the Innovation Award from the National Enterprise Office for our CAFM Software, Limerick Region. Mark and Sajith in the photo at the Commercial Pub (under our office) celebrating today.
– through our parent company Dimo Maint, we have signed up one of the largest hotel groups in France
– one of the largest property management companies in Ireland signs up to Trackplan. Our CAFM software does work in property management.
– In the UK, an organisation specialising in Electrical Vehicle Charge Points signs up to Trackplan.
A summary of the new features:
- Job Alerts – assign an alert to a team as well as a user
- Planned Maintenance – Can set an end date for each Planned schedule item
- Job Cost List – job category added as a column to the grid with a filter
- Asset Status Colour – a colour can be assigned to each asset status – this is displayed on the asset list and the asset details pages
- User’s Single Sign On notifications – Can set an email address to receive notifications for new attempted SSO logins
- User Access by Region – User’s region restriction now behaves correctly for parent regions