Dante Facilities Services and University – CAFM and Enterprise Asset Management Software for Facilities Company and University
Background to Dante Services and their requirements
Dante provide facilities services across sectors. Initially specialising in the Fire and Security sector, their clients’ requirements to produce the same levels of service in other disciplines, has led to their evolution in to the multi- service provider they are today.
The Scottish arm of Dante are providing facilities services to one of Scotland’s largest universities, particularly focusing on fire and security equipment.
With over 240 sites and 900 assets spread across the campus and accommodation buildings.
They were looking for a solution that could:
– allow easy management of the large volume of fire and security related assets
– allow asset gathering from the apps by their team in the field
– capture bespoke and custom data about the different types of asset
– survey the newly created assets from survey forms on the apps
– allow creation of planned maintenance schedules such as “weekly fire alarm test” and “Fire Door Planned Maintenance” across the 900 assets