Schedule of Rates, Job Routing & CAFM Improvements
A very exciting release by the team this month in Trackplan. CAFM features that will make the life of facility managers & maintenance managers easier on a day to day basis.
A summary of the new features:
- Apps – Repeatable sections in Forms available.
- Apps – Asset Question in forms now available in Apps.
- Apps – Can take and view photos and documents against sites and assets.
- Apps – Form Library: When starting form can now select the site, location, sub location or asset.
- Improvements to Form PDF print options.
- Export to Excel from data grids (jobs, form results, assets etc.) greatly improved.
- Schedule of Rates (Contractor and Client) and visits. Recording hours worked on job visits and costing using schedule rates.
- Contract Notification Settings (e.g. when over budget) now available on a contract by contract basis.
- Advanced Job Routing improved. Can now route to a resource based on type of job, days/times and site.
- App Manager improved.
- Sales value for Planned Jobs.
Read about our latest improvements in our August 9th release, in the attached PDF here: Schedule of Rates, Job Routing & CAFM Improvements
or subscribe to our next webinar via the button on our homepage.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter , LinkedIn and Instagram to keep up to date with all our news